It is basically a documentary work in which we'll show the sale's evolution of new media art, from the origins of net.art until the current days.
Your contribuition on our project would be really appreciated, therefore we'd invite you to answer, comment or debate some of the following topics:
- Are new media artpieces being sold in galleries, as the same way as the so called traditional contemporary art?
- How is business done in this context? How is the process to negociate them?
- In the case of digital pieces or immaterial projects, do you adapt them to a physical support to market them or do you keep them in the original format?
-What is the profile of customers interested in these artpieces?
- What conditions / negotiations have you got with the galleries? Are similars to contemporary art?
- Who pay the production of new media artpieces?
- Do you propose any alternative circuit to make business with them?
- Are these artworks well-paid? How much do they usually cost?
- Is possible to live of new media art?
- Do you like to make any comment about any special changes in new media art market during the last years?
You can leave your commennt or contact with us in: email@example.com